What a Celebration!
Our May 25, 2017 woman-owned business networking event benefiting Suited for Change was a great success. With over 100 women in attendance, our event raised over $750 and 200 items of professional clothing for Suited for Change. Suited for Change is a non-profit organization that provides low-income women with professional clothing and job-readiness workshops.
• Champagne, Cupcakes & Hors d'oeuvres
• Professional Clothing Donation to Suited for Change
• Silent Auction Benefitting Suited for Change
• Network with Women Entrepreneurs & Professionals
• Meet Women Owned/ Operated Business Event Sponsors
• Creative Inspiration Center
• SWAG Bag for Every Registered Attendee
DATE AND TIME
Thursday May 25, 2017
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Claritas Creative, in partnership with Claritas Creative Foundation, awarded the first annual Suzanne Turner Creative Empowerment Grant, a $3,000 cash grant and $3,000 of design services to Noor Warner, a young woman striving to make a difference in her community through creative entreprenuership.
Now accepting 2018 grant applications
WeWork Crystal City
2221 South Clark Street
Arlington, VA 22202
Event Photography by Rachel E.H. Photography