Claritas Creative Foundation's Suzanne Turner Creative Empowerment Grant is awarded annually to a deserving company or non-profit being led by a female entrepreneur who is making a difference in her community through creative entrepreneurship. The grant includes a $1,500-$3,000 cash award and $1,500-$3,000 of communication services.
2018 Grant Timeline:
Application Period: April 1-May31, 2019
Finalists Notified by: Monday, June 3, 2019
Award Presentation: Celebrating Women Business Leaders Event on Thursday June 6, 2019
• Any women-owned business (minimum of 51% female ownership) may apply. This includes for-profit and non-profit businesses.
• For-profit and non-profit businesses will be evaluated equally.
• All businesses must be participating in philanthropic work on some level.
• Applicant must be present at the STCE grant award presentation during the Celebrating Women Business Leaders networking event.
• Past STCE grant award recipients are not eligible.